For Taxi Reservations
Call (410) 685-1212
Our taxis are smoking free.
Drivers must accept, and transport where directed, any orderly person/party unless previously engaged. A taxicab may not carry more passengers than the vehicle is designed to seat. Drivers may refuse to transport freight or animals, except service animals (any guide dog, signal dog or other animal trained to work or perform tasks for a person with a disability).
We offer several types of payment services to passengers in Baltimore, including taxi credit cards that can be used by staff members, businesses or hospitals. These cards make it easy for people to use and pay for taxi service, and make billing and monitoring easier for accounting departments or travel supervisors.
Payment methods accepted by Baltimore Yellow Cab:
- Cash: We always accept cash payment for our services.
- Credit & Debit: We accept major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Gift Cards, Vouchers & Coupons: Many people enjoy giving a gift card or coupon book to regular taxi users. Call our office at 410.685.1212 if you would like to purchase one.
- Direct Billing: We can easily arrange a custom direct billing option that works for your business, university, hospital, medical center or government agency.
- TaxiAccess: (http://www.taxiaccess.org) A TaxiAccess card is issued by the Maryland Transit Authority, and enables a qualified passenger to ride taxis as an alternate to Para-transit Service.
- Taxi Card: (http://www.taxicard.com) A TaxiCard is issued by the city of Baltimore. This card entitles a qualified resident to have their taxi rides subsidized.